Willprint Shepparton is a friendly and progressive business that has been looking after the printing needs of businesses throughout the Goulburn Valley and in every state of Australia since 1996. Prior to that for a further 35 years under the previous owners as S.M. and T.A. Williams Pty. Ltd.
Clients service and satisfaction are our aim. Fulfilling the needs of our customers, offering advice and solutions, sourcing or referring for special requirements and supplying a quality finished product are the aims of the entire team at Willprint Shepparton.
Service is the key large volume or short print runs, quality is paramount and schedules, however tight, are strictly adhered to.
We employ over 18 staff, all specialists in their areas and every one committed to giving you a worry free experience.
Located at 51 Drummond Road Shepparton in North Central Victoria.
Owned and managed by Ian and Jan Almond, supported by a friendly and reliable team ready to help you with any of your printing requirements.
Phone: 03 5831 6565
Fax: 03 5821 2816
Shop online with us: http://willprint.toprint.com.au
Follow our blog: www.willprintshepparton.blogspot.com
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
VISA MasterCard EFTPOS
Konica C6501 Digital Press
Willprint Shepparton Pty Ltd
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: 063 527
A/c: 1026 1933
Credit Card Information Required:
Card Type, Card Number, Name on Card, Expiry Date, Invoice/Reference, Amount
NEW CUSTOMERS: Payment Terms - Full payment at time of order.
EXISTING CUSTOMERS: 21 days
A credit term of 21 days may be approved. Complete an application form and forward to Willprint Shepparton.
1. Approved credit application and/or payment is required for new clients prior to production.
2. All prices include print associated costs only. GST and freight not included.
3. All goods are sold 'ex factory' and any delivery cost is incurred as your agent.
4. WIllprint Shepparton accepts no responsibility for colour variation. Hard copies supplied by client are used as a guide but not guaranteed to be colour matched. Due to a variety of factors, print colours may vary from reprint to reprint, from stock to stock and from job to job.
5. Willprint Shepparton does not accept responsibility for any job that may be delayed due to file being late, job material availability, author's corrections, adjustments, production scheduling changes or press downtime.
6. Trimming may vary 1-2 millimetres.
7. If artwork is not supplied to our standard specifications and size, including bleed, an additional surcharge will be applicable.
8. Willprint Shepparton accepts electronic artwork from Windows and Mac Os applications, which must be in line with file specifications.
9. File correction or conversion will be charged at $80 per hour (before GST).
10. Whilst all care is taken in checking your files for file related errors that may reduce the quality of your job, Willprint Shepparton accepts no responsibility for files that are not print ready.
11. Print ready artwork must be created in accordance with Willprint Shepparton specifications.